GPSdings is a set of free applications that let you
manipulate and analyse GPS data from the command line.
- gpxovl - Converts between GPX and OVL formats.
- gpxkml - Converts GPX to Google Earth KML.
- googlemap - Makes Google Maps from GPX.
- openlayers - Makes OpenLayers slippy maps from GPX.
- exifloc - Determines the geolocation of digital camera pictures from a gps track.
- trackanalyzer - Analyzes and plots gps tracks.
- shrink - Reduces the number of points in GPS tracks.
- elevations - Adds SRTM elevations to GPX files.
Since the 0.5 release, GPSdings is developed
and runs on Java ≥ 6. Earlier GPSdings versions also run on Java 5.